Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another day, another load of washing lol

Good to see not much has changed since I was on here last!!

It has been a very eventful couple of months. Team Zak has had some changing of membership. Zaks aide at school resigned and we now have a new aide called Anne. Welcome to team Zak!! ;-)

On the down side, I have found out (the hard way as per usual) that in the last year and a bit, my little fella has done nothing at school. Has not advanced, but has actually slid backwards. There has been alot go on in the classroom that has upset me, horrified me and made me exceptionally pissed off. His former 'teacher' discriminated against, segregated, labeled violent and made his days awful. No bloody wonder they had behavioural problems!

Needless to say, in his NEW classroom (younger kids + great teacher) he is doing so well. The only outbursts he has had have been hand biting and head banging.

We are doing work at home as well to try to get him caught up even a little. He has been allowed to do nothing for so long, the first week was a shocker, but he is working well now.

Side effect of all this stuff is..... I am just tired lol

No comments: